PFD GOTS® Organic Cotton Zip-Up Sweatshirt
*Click here to check restocking schedules*
The finest luxury wholesale blank hoodie available. Our certified organic, ultra-soft cotton fleece has a cozy brushed interior and is a standard unisex fit. Our luxury blank sweatshirts are reverse flatlock stitched and feature 4" wide, double-folded, flat-knit side ribbing for added flexibility. Additionally, no toxic dyes, chemical fertilizers or pesticides, or formaldehyde were used in the production of this product. This is an exceptionally high-quality and comfortable version of everyone's favorite wardrobe essential, offered in bulk. These exceed every expectation of wholesale plain sweatshirts.
**Please note that this is the "PFD" version of this sweatshirt which stands for "pre-fabric-dye". This means that the cotton has not yet been dyed and can be customized to be any solid or patterned color through a professional garment dye house or on your own. Undyed cotton is raw and it can, and will, show subtle nuances in the fabric. It will not have the color uniformity of our dyed sweatshirts, although it is closest to an off-white if you would like a reference point.
To view our size charts, click here.
To register for a wholesale account, click here.
To log in to your wholesale account, click here.
Due to the nature of the dyeing process, it is expected to have a 3-5% fallout from abrasion of the dye baths and treatment batches; this can often lead to small holes. It is your responsibility to calculate this amount into your purchase.
We highly recommend a test run of what is planned for the dye and/or wash treatment. Original Favorites is not liable for any after dye/wash issues including but not limited to shrinkage, growth, shading, twisting, pilling, or discoloration of the final product after the garment dye process.
Our PFD products are made to be 10% larger than our existing cotton products to account for shrinkage. Raw cotton has not yet been treated and dyed and is therefore unable to be pre-shrunk. Once the product has been dyed it can be treated for further shrinkage by the dye house. The fact that this garment is 10% larger than our standard sizing chart accounts for this.
This garment is produced in a wind mill powered, Fair Trade Certified™ facility. This means that our products were grown, harvested, crafted and traded in ways that improve lives and protect the environment. For more information on our certifications, click here.
- 400gsm Heavyweight GOTS Organic Cotton with brushed interior
- 100% GOTS Organic Cotton facing
- 100% GOTS Organic Cotton double-folded, flat knit cotton ribbing
- Premium Metal YKK Zipper - #5 Gauge with Nickel Finish
- No toxic dyes, chemical fertilizers or pesticides, or formaldehyde are used
- We use 3-end fleece with a brushed organic cotton & recycled polyester interior which accounts for 20% of recycled polyester in the total garment
- Reverse flatlock stitching to reduce bulk and increase durability
- 4" wide, double folded, flat-knit side ribbing for added flexibility
- Adjustable drawstring hood with front kanga pocket
- Tear away neck labels for customization
- Standard Fit
- Size chart measurements are approximate & allow for +/- 1" variation
- Garment weight: 32 oz
- This is an organic product handmade at our GOTS certified facility in Pakistan.
- GOTS license no. USB TEX 4248
- Account for up to 10% shrinkage after the dyeing process
*Extended size products will reflect an additional cost at checkout.
2XL: $1 // 3XL-4XL:$2
If a product you are interested in purchasing is out of stock click here for restock information.
The finest sustainable wholesale blank zip-up hoodie available. Our 100% organic cotton wholesale zip-up hoodies are one of the industry's most sustainable wholesale clothing options. It is GOTS certified, so the entire supply chain has been evaluated and tested for environmental and social criteria. It is produced in a windmill-powered, Fair Trade Certified™ facility. The Fair Trade certification means that our products were grown, harvested, crafted, and traded in ways that improve lives and protect the environment.
Additionally, all of our sustainable bulk sweatshirts are Oeko-Tex certified, meaning no toxic dyes, chemical fertilizers or pesticides, or formaldehyde were used in the production of this product.
- Wash with like colors
- Turn inside out to wash
- Machine wash cold
- Hang dry