PFD GOTS® Organic Cotton Sweatpants
*Click here to check restocking schedules*
The finest luxury blank sweatpants available, our ultra-soft cotton fleece with a cozy brushed interior is cut in a standard fit with flat-knit gusset for added flexibility and reverse flatlock stitching. Additionally, no toxic dyes, chemical fertilizers or pesticides, or formaldehyde were used in the production of this product. This is an exceptionally high-quality, wholesale version of everyone's favorite wardrobe essential. Our luxury bulk, blank sweats are incomparable to any other, now available for complete customization.
**Please note that this is the "PFD" version of this sweatshirt which stands for "pre-fabric-dye". This means that the cotton has not yet been dyed and can be customized to be any solid or patterned color through a professional garment dye house or on your own. Undyed cotton is raw and it can, and will, show subtle nuances in the fabric. It will not have the color uniformity of our dyed sweatshirts, although it is closest to an off-white if you would like a reference point.
To view our size charts, click here.
Due to the nature of the dyeing process. It is expected to have a 3-5% fallout from abrasion of the dye baths and treatment batches; this can lead to small holes. It is your responsibility to calculate this amount into your purchase.
We highly recommend a test run of what is planned for the dye and/or wash treatment. Original Favorites is not liable for any after dye/wash issues including but not limited to shrinkage, growth, shading, twisting, pilling, or discoloration of the final product after the garment dye process.
Our PFD products are made to be 10% larger than our existing cotton products to account for shrinkage. Raw cotton has not yet been treated and dyed and is therefore unable to be pre-shrunk. Once the product has been dyed it can be treated for further shrinkage by the dye house. The fact that this garment is 10% larger than our standard sizing chart accounts for this.
This garment is produced in a wind mill powered, Fair Trade Certified™ facility. This means that our products were grown, harvested, crafted and traded in ways that improve lives and protect the environment. Additionally, no toxic dyes, chemical fertilizers or pesticides, or formaldehyde were used in the production of this product. For more information on our certifications, click here.
- 400gsm Heavyweight Organic Cotton with brushed interior
- 100% Organic Cotton facing
- 100% Organic Cotton double-folded, flat-knit cotton ribbing
- No toxic dyes, chemical fertilizers or pesticides, or formaldehyde are used
- We use 3-end fleece with a brushed organic cotton & recycled polyester interior which accounts for 20% of recycled polyester in the total garment
- Reverse flatlock stitching to reduce bulk and increase durability
- Adjustable drawstring waist to adjust fit
- Bartacked corners of front pockets
- Single welt rear pocket for additional utility
- Tear away labels for customization
- Standard Fit
- Size chart measurements are approximate & allow for +/- 1" variation
- Garment weight: 16 oz
- This is an organic product handmade at our GOTS certified facility in Pakistan.
- GOTS license no. USB TEX 4248
- Account for up to 10% shrinkage after the dyeing process
If a product you are interested in purchasing is out of stock click here for restock information