Seafoam American Grown Supima® 100% Cotton 6oz T-Shirt
Our 6 oz. SUPIMA® cotton t-shirts are the world's finest wholesale blank tee, period. Made of ELS (Extra Long Staple) American Grown SUPIMA® Cotton grown in California under strict, quality-controlled guidelines, the hand and feel of this shirt are extraordinary. Additionally, no toxic dyes or formaldehyde were used in the production of this product. The smooth, soft feel is what we are famous for. In the world of bulk luxury blank tees, these are incomparable in just about every way possible.
To view our size charts, click here.
This garment is produced in a wind mill powered, Fair Trade Certified™ facility. This means that our products were grown, harvested, crafted and traded in ways that improve lives and protect the environment. Additionally, no toxic dyes or formaldehyde were used in the production of this product. For more information on our certifications, click here.
- 6 oz. 100% American Grown SUPIMA® Cotton
- Extra Long Staple (ELS) Cotton adds premium sheen, color retention, and durability
- No toxic dyes or formaldehyde are used
- Double needle stitched neck rib for seamless look and durability
- Incredible softness
- Tear away neck labels for customization
- Pre-shrunk and treated to ensure minimal shrinkage
- Size chart measurements are approximate & allow for +/- 1" variation
- Garment weight: 8 oz
- Pantone: TCX: 14-4504
- Handmade in Peru
If a product you are interested in purchasing is out of stock click here for restock information