Primary Red Organic Cotton Hooded Sweatshirt
*Click here to check restocking schedules*
The finest luxury wholesale blank hoodie available. Our organic, ultra-soft cotton fleece has a cozy brushed interior and is a standard unisex fit. Our luxury blank sweatshirts are reverse flatlock stitched and feature 4" wide, double-folded, flat-knit side ribbing for added flexibility. Additionally, no toxic dyes, chemical fertilizers, or formaldehyde were used in the production of this product. This is an exceptionally high-quality and comfortable version of everyone's favorite wardrobe essential, offered in bulk. These exceed every expectation of wholesale plain sweatshirts.
To view our size charts, click here.
This garment is produced in a wind mill powered, Fair Trade Certified™ facility. This means that our products were grown, harvested, crafted and traded in ways that improve lives and protect the environment. For more information on our certifications, click here.
- 400gsm Heavyweight GOTS Organic Cotton with brushed interior
- 100% GOTS Organic Cotton facing
- 100% GOTS Organic Cotton double-folded, flat knit cotton ribbing
- No toxic dyes, chemical fertilizers, or formaldehyde are used
- We use 3-end fleece with a brushed organic cotton & recycled polyester interior which accounts for 20% of recycled polyester in the total garment
- Reverse flatlock stitching to reduce bulk and increase durability
- 4" wide, double folded, flat-knit side ribbing for added flexibility
- Adjustable drawstring hood with front kanga pocket
- Tear away neck labels for customization
- Standard Fit
- Pre-shrunk and treated to ensure minimal shrinkage
- Size chart measurements are approximate & allow for +/- 1" variation
- Garment weight: 32 oz
- Pantone: TCX 18-1763
If a product you are interested in purchasing is out of stock click here for restock information.
The finest sustainable wholesale blank hoodie available. Our 100% organic cotton wholesale hoodies are one of the industry's most sustainable wholesale clothing options. The entire supply chain has been evaluated and tested for environmental and social criteria. It is produced in a windmill-powered, Fair Trade Certified™ facility. The Fair Trade certification means that our products were grown, harvested, crafted, and traded in ways that improve lives and protect the environment.
Additionally, all of our sustainable bulk sweatshirts are Oeko-Tex certified, meaning no toxic dyes, chemical fertilizers or pesticides, or formaldehyde were used in the production of this product.
- Wash with like colors
- Turn inside out to wash
- Machine wash cold
- Hang dry